Coco Rocha Elle Brasil May 2012 Cover Photoshopped
Coco Rocha fronts the May issue of Elle Brasil in a sheer dress and design of the dress makes the model look like she has tattoos all over her body. And model alleges that Elle Brazil airbrushed out a nude bodysuit in contravention of her no-nudity policy.
“As a high fashion model I have long had a policy of no nudity or partial nudity in my photo shoots. For my recent Elle Brazil cover shoot I wore a body suit under a sheer dress which I now find was photoshopped out to give the impression of me showing much more skin than I…am comfortable with. This was specifically against my expressed verbal and written direction to the entire team that they not do so. I’m extremely disappointed that my wishes and contract were ignored. I strongly believe every model has a right to set rules for how she is portrayed and for me these rules were clearly circumvented,” Rocha writing on her Tumblr.
“If her policy against no nudity or partial nudity was part of her written contract, then she can sue for breach of contract and potentially collect monetary damages,” Susan Scafidi, the founder of Fordham University’s Fashion Law Institute, told Fashionologie. “It’s possible that she could ask a court to stop distribution of the magazine, but that would probably be a long shot.”
- Viking – Stainless Steel Whip Attachment (White) – Home
- House of the Gods – Ramones B Dress (Jet Black) – Apparel
- Rockland – 22" Rolling Duffle Bag – Purple Skull
- Hunter Long Sleeve Draped Tee in Black – designed by Michael Lauren
- Jean Jacket with Leather Hood and Sleeves in Denim/Black – designed by Jet by John Eshaya
- Ball Gown Halter Embroidery Sleeveless Floor-length Satin Unique Wedding Dress for Brides
- NYDJ Plus Size – Plus Alisha Skinny Ankle Primrose Print in Pewter (Pewter) – Apparel
- Stetson – STW46 (Men's) – Taupe
- Echo Design – Headphone Hat (Black) – Hats
- Everest – Cargo Duffel 3015 – Green
- UGG – Jullita II (Black) – Footwear
- Lacoste – Leren (Brown) – Footwear
- Troopa – Stone Leather
- Charles David – Sharpei (Black Suede) – Footwear
- Salvatore Ferragamo yellow pebbled calfskin 'Abbey' small shoulder bag
Comments are closed.