Coco Rocha Elle Brasil May 2012 Cover Photoshopped
Coco Rocha fronts the May issue of Elle Brasil in a sheer dress and design of the dress makes the model look like she has tattoos all over her body. And model alleges that Elle Brazil airbrushed out a nude bodysuit in contravention of her no-nudity policy.
“As a high fashion model I have long had a policy of no nudity or partial nudity in my photo shoots. For my recent Elle Brazil cover shoot I wore a body suit under a sheer dress which I now find was photoshopped out to give the impression of me showing much more skin than I…am comfortable with. This was specifically against my expressed verbal and written direction to the entire team that they not do so. I’m extremely disappointed that my wishes and contract were ignored. I strongly believe every model has a right to set rules for how she is portrayed and for me these rules were clearly circumvented,” Rocha writing on her Tumblr.
“If her policy against no nudity or partial nudity was part of her written contract, then she can sue for breach of contract and potentially collect monetary damages,” Susan Scafidi, the founder of Fordham University’s Fashion Law Institute, told Fashionologie. “It’s possible that she could ask a court to stop distribution of the magazine, but that would probably be a long shot.”
- Sexy Black Net Surface PU Rivet Metal Decoration Wedge High Heels
- Grazie – Jodi (Bronze) – Footwear
- New Balance Classics – M574 (Black 2) – Footwear
- Anne Klein – Seana (Lilac Pig Nubuck) – Footwear
- BCBGMAXAZRIA – Kaeya Cutout Gown (Fuchsia Berry) – Apparel
- Chloe – CL2241 (Tortoise) – Eyewear
- Tsubo – Avoca (Dark Chocolate) – Footwear
- Ella Moss Portofino Twist Bandeau Top and Tunnel Bottom
- Supra – Owen Mid (Red/Black/White) – Footwear
- Propet – Summit Walker Low (Black/Pewter) – Footwear
- Kenneth Cole Reaction – Rivington Drawstring (Bronze) – Bags and Luggage
- PATRIZIA – Flavia (Beige) – Footwear
- Mobile Edge – Eco Friendly Casual Tote- 16"PC/17"Mac (Women's) – Black
- Timberland Kids – Earthkeepers Radler Camp Bootie (Little Kid) (Black) – Footwear
- Obey – Working Man Pant (Heather Army) – Apparel
Comments are closed.