Model Caroline Forsling Sues Estee Lauder
A former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Caroline Forsling is suing cosmetic giant Estee Lauder for allegedly using a manipulated image of her to promote their anti-aging serum, without her knowledge or consent.
Her face is currently appearing in a digitally altered ad for Origin’s Plantscription anti-aging serum. The advertisements show the original photograph on the left, with a retouched image on the right, as a dramatization of how the product combats four signs of aging.
Caroline Forsling, public records show she’s 35, claims that her career has been ‘irreparably’ damaged by the poster, which reads that the product was tested on women aged 45-60 and she is seeking $2 million in damages.
Officials at Estee Lauder and Origins do not comment on pending litigation.
- Briangle – Black Suede
- Betsy – Gold
- BCBGMAXAZRIA white silk floral appliquÃ©d blouse
- VOLATILE – Vona (Tan) – Footwear
- La Canadienne – Perlie (Black Leather) – Footwear
- Naot Footwear – Lilia (Platinum Leather) – Footwear
- Kelsi Dagger black suede studded 'Ranger' boots
- Vans – Transport Trucker Hat (Denim) – Hats
- TR by Taryn Rose – Kael (Black) – Footwear
- White Long Sleeve Hollow Lapel Pockets Chiffon Blouse
- Torino Leather Co. – 50281 (Men's) – Brown
- Mens Fox Sunglasses – Fox Gascan Root Beer Sunglasses
- DKNY Jeans – Multi Flower Print Dress (Buff) – Apparel
- Latico – Beth 7218 (Women's) – Cream Leather
- Stride Rite – Dueling Lightsaber (Toddler/Little Kid) (Navy/Green) – Footwear
Comments are closed.