Model Caroline Forsling Sues Estee Lauder
A former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Caroline Forsling is suing cosmetic giant Estee Lauder for allegedly using a manipulated image of her to promote their anti-aging serum, without her knowledge or consent.
Her face is currently appearing in a digitally altered ad for Origin’s Plantscription anti-aging serum. The advertisements show the original photograph on the left, with a retouched image on the right, as a dramatization of how the product combats four signs of aging.
Caroline Forsling, public records show she’s 35, claims that her career has been ‘irreparably’ damaged by the poster, which reads that the product was tested on women aged 45-60 and she is seeking $2 million in damages.
Officials at Estee Lauder and Origins do not comment on pending litigation.
- Timberland – Mt. Washington Passcase (Men's) – Tan
- Revel – Pink Patent
- High Sierra – Deluxe Snowboard Sleeve – Gray Line Climb
- Fashion High Heels Sexy Blue PU Rivet Platform Womens Shoes
- Clava – 202 Flap Organizer Backpack – Vachetta Cafe
- Nike – Air Pegasus+ 29 (Black/Black) – Footwear
- Womens O'neill Tee – O'neill Surf T-Shirt
- Piel Leather – Ladies Computer Tote 2719 (Women's) – Red Leather
- Passion Lace Racer Front Mini Dress in Aqua – designed by Donna Mizani
- Stuart Weitzman – Socks (Anthracite Suede) – Footwear
- Electric Eyewear – Detroit (Loveless Collection) (Fuego/Grey) – Eyewear
- Townsend – Taupe Metallic Pu
- Columbia – Silver Ridge Bucket II – Zing
- Belen Platform Wedge – Lavender
- Acorn Kids – VersaFit Socks W/ Tread (Toddler/Youth) (Wavy Fuchsia) – Footwear
Comments are closed.