Model Caroline Forsling Sues Estee Lauder
A former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Caroline Forsling is suing cosmetic giant Estee Lauder for allegedly using a manipulated image of her to promote their anti-aging serum, without her knowledge or consent.
Her face is currently appearing in a digitally altered ad for Origin’s Plantscription anti-aging serum. The advertisements show the original photograph on the left, with a retouched image on the right, as a dramatization of how the product combats four signs of aging.
Caroline Forsling, public records show she’s 35, claims that her career has been ‘irreparably’ damaged by the poster, which reads that the product was tested on women aged 45-60 and she is seeking $2 million in damages.
Officials at Estee Lauder and Origins do not comment on pending litigation.
- Trafalgar – Lawrence (Men's) – Brown
- Unionbay – U449 (Women's) – Silver/Pink
- Alpinestars – Neal 210 (Men's) – Charcoal
- Nike Kids – Fragmented Dot Spider Back Tankini (Big Kids) (Hot Punch) – Apparel
- Calvin Klein Truth Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz
- Robert Comstock – Half Zip Wool Sweater (Charcoal) – Apparel
- Columbia Kids – Ice Maiden Lace (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Fawn/Daybreak) – Footwear
- PUMA – Universal IT (Blazing Yellow/Black/White) – Footwear
- MICHAEL Michael Kors – Printed L/S Wrap Dress (Gunmetal) – Apparel
- MUK LUKS – Emma (Tobaggan Multi) – Footwear
- Frye – James Lug Lace Up (Dark Brown) – Footwear
- DOLCE by Mojo Moxy – Victoria (Black) – Footwear
- SWG – N6358 – Red Leopard/Amber Gradient
- Mens Spy Sunglasses – Spy Blok Black Ice Sunglasses
- Womens Rip Curl Swimwear – Rip Curl Sunset Beach One Piece Bathing Suit
Comments are closed.