Model Caroline Forsling Sues Estee Lauder
A former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Caroline Forsling is suing cosmetic giant Estee Lauder for allegedly using a manipulated image of her to promote their anti-aging serum, without her knowledge or consent.
Her face is currently appearing in a digitally altered ad for Origin’s Plantscription anti-aging serum. The advertisements show the original photograph on the left, with a retouched image on the right, as a dramatization of how the product combats four signs of aging.
Caroline Forsling, public records show she’s 35, claims that her career has been ‘irreparably’ damaged by the poster, which reads that the product was tested on women aged 45-60 and she is seeking $2 million in damages.
Officials at Estee Lauder and Origins do not comment on pending litigation.
- Sexy Black Net Surface PU Rivet Metal Decoration Wedge High Heels
- Grazie – Jodi (Bronze) – Footwear
- New Balance Classics – M574 (Black 2) – Footwear
- Anne Klein – Seana (Lilac Pig Nubuck) – Footwear
- BCBGMAXAZRIA – Kaeya Cutout Gown (Fuchsia Berry) – Apparel
- Chloe – CL2241 (Tortoise) – Eyewear
- Tsubo – Avoca (Dark Chocolate) – Footwear
- Ella Moss Portofino Twist Bandeau Top and Tunnel Bottom
- Supra – Owen Mid (Red/Black/White) – Footwear
- Propet – Summit Walker Low (Black/Pewter) – Footwear
- Kenneth Cole Reaction – Rivington Drawstring (Bronze) – Bags and Luggage
- PATRIZIA – Flavia (Beige) – Footwear
- Mobile Edge – Eco Friendly Casual Tote- 16"PC/17"Mac (Women's) – Black
- Timberland Kids – Earthkeepers Radler Camp Bootie (Little Kid) (Black) – Footwear
- Obey – Working Man Pant (Heather Army) – Apparel
Comments are closed.